Saturday, August 11, 2012

Awesome Thor 2 News



 So it's official that Thor 2 will be called "Thor: The Dark World", which sounds awesome, and will feature the Dark Elves as the main baddies. But even more awesome is that the leader of the Dark Elves, Malekith the Accursed, will be played by "Doctor Who"'s Christopher Eccleston!






The ninth Doctor was given rather short shrift, having only one season, but I enjoyed his rendition while I had it. And I really think that Eccleston will do well in the role, he even looks the part!

Here's a better look at the comparison:




Also, there are rumors that in this movie we'll see Loki have something of a conversion. Tom Hiddleston reprising his role from "Thor" and "The Avengers" says this:

“I don’t want to give too much away. But I can guarantee that you won’t be disappointed. Alan Taylor’s vision of Thor 2 is utterly brilliant. The journey continues in the most epic dimension and proportion imaginable. It’s very, very exciting.”

I'm psyched! And I'm really glad Loki is becoming an even more awesome character.


No comments:

Post a Comment